When the intestines don’t work well, wastes and toxins are not discharged properly, and necessary nutrition is not absorbed. 70% of lymphocytes that control the immune system exist in the intestines. Having a trouble with the intestines lowers the immunity and causes various diseases.
To reduce the burden on the intestines, the most important thing is chewing well. Additionally, secreting saliva is also important. Secreting saliva helps the digestion and reduces the burden on the stomach and intestines. Saliva also contains immune substance harmonizing the hormone balance and has bactericidal action.
Saliva is secreted by chewing well, but to secrete more saliva, it is good to massage the following salivary glands.
(1) Subaural glands located below the ear lobe
(2) Submandibular gland located below the jaw
(3) Sublingual gland located below the tongue
(4) Between Submandibular gland and Sublingual gland
(4) is not a gland but it is the most effective and saliva spouts out like a shower.
You can massage these areas as often as you like.
This Blog is for a memo of my clinical realizations, information about health I have learned recently and update information.