- Rinse your mouth for about 10 seconds (To cleanse viruses in the mouth).
- Gargle with the head tilted back for about 10 seconds (To cleanse the throat).
- Tilt your head to both sides with gargling to try to stretch the throat (To cleanse viruses possibly being both sides of the throat).
A 1 day B 1 week
A13. According to a recent research, a common cold virus can live on the hand for 1 week, so it is important to wash hands. When you wash hands, please pay attention to the following 3 parts:
- Nails - wash nails rubbing nails to your palm.
- Wrinkles of hands - wash both sides of hands stretching the wrinkles.
- Between fingers - wash between fingers twisting fingers with another hand.
A14. B Hard food. It is good to eat hard food for breakfast because when you eat hard food, you have to chew well and at that time a lot of saliva is secreted.
Saliva moistens the throat and also has the effect of sterilization.
If you eat a bead for breakfast, it is a good idea to choose a French bread which is hard and you need to chew well.