Preparation: A tea bag of peppermint, Oligosaccharide, Ginger, Lemon juice
(1) Pour 2.5 cups of boiled water into a cup for a bag of peppermint tea. Menthol in peppermint tea has the effect to make it easy to eliminate gas in the abdomen.
(2) Keep the cup as it is for 5 to 10 minutes to get the substance of peppermint tea completely.
(3) Add a tea spoon of lemon juice. Vitamin C included in lemon juice has the effect to make the function of intestines active.
(4) Add a half inch of grated ginger. Ginger has the effect to encourage blood circulation and remove extra water.
(5) Add a table spoon of oligosaccharide. Oligosaccharide has the effect to increase good bacteria in the intestines and doesn’t raise blood sugar compared to sugar.
(6) Mix it well. You can drink it hot or cold.
To improve constipation, it is recommended to drink 1 quart (34 oz.) a day.