That is Moving Thumbs.
An easy and effective method to stimulate brain for the prevention of dementia is moving thumbs because moving thumbs intentionally increases the blood flow to the brain 1.5 times.
The method is:
(1) Raise your thumbs and bend the first joints of the thumbs breathing out. (Fig. 1)
(2) Stretch the first joints breathing in. (Fig. 2)
(3) Repeat this 10 times.
More effective method:
While sitting a chair,
(1) Make a fist with your right thumb outside and make a fist with your left thumb inside. (Fig. 3)
(2) Open all fingers. (Fig. 4)
(3) Make a fist with your right thumb inside and make a fist with your left thumb outside. (Fig. 5)
(4) Open all fingers.
(5) Repeat this 5 times.
Foods to prevent dementia:
Eggs are good to eat to prevent dementia because eggs contain a substance of choline which activates nerve cells in the brain. It is important to eat the yolk of eggs because choline is contained especially in the yolk of eggs.