The method is applying Vaseline in the nostril.
Pollens break when they come into the nostril and more allergen substances come out like the time of pollination. Nasal discharge is mildly alkaline which is suited to break pollens.
Vaseline prevents pollens from breaking because Vaseline is not water but mineral oil.
Applying Vaseline in the nostril prevents the symptoms in the eyes because there is nerve reaction between the eye and the nose.
How to apply Vaseline
Apply Vaseline around the entrance of the nostril with cotton swabs.
Sometimes blow your nose and apply again 3 to 4 times a day.
But if you have seborrheic dermatitis which the skin is sensitive to oil, avoid using Vaseline.
(1) Vaseline prevents pollens from going into the nostril, preventing the allergens of the husk.
(2) Vaseline prevents crushing husk of pollens, preventing the allergens of the inside.
Other preventative measures
(1) Sun bathing: Vitamin D produced by sun bathing suppresses allergy reactions (15 minutes a day, 2 times a week).
(2) Clean the floor: Pollens are difficult to be accumulated on the slippery floor.
(3) Mask: recent masks can cut pollens by 99 %.