The bladder of a woman with uncomfortable feeling in the lower abdomen all the time like a pin-pong ball is stuck is deformed as shown in Fig. 4.
In the process of evolution, human pelvis became wider and the hole became bigger because the head of human babies that were born became big, so the internal organs tend to be prolapsed.
But there is the pelvic floor muscle that supports the internal organs. If the pelvic floor muscle is damaged by something like a childbirth, the muscle becomes loose and the bladder lowers and is deformed.
In France, there aren’t too many people who have urine leakage. Why?
Because the exercise blowing up a balloon is recommended and performed.
When blowing up a balloon, the diaphragm goes up and the pressure to the pelvic floor muscle decreases so that it makes easier to tighten the anus and contract the pelvic floor muscle.
Internal Organ Lift-up Exercise
(1) It is important to focus where you move, which is the muscle of the anus used for holding your gas (Fig. 7-1).
(2) Before moving the muscle, relax your body and inhale slowly (Fig. 7-2).
(3) Tighten the muscle around the anus, exhaling slowly. At the beginning, try for 3 seconds (Fig. 7-3).
(4) Relax after exhaling. Try to do this exercise for 10 reps as 1 set, more than 2 sets a day.
(5) You can do this exercise with sitting or lying, too. If you continue for 3 months, you can feel the effect (Fig. 7-4).
As a result of the exercise to tighten the anus for 1 month, the form of the bladder was improved as shown in Fig. 5 and the discomfort in the lower abdomen gradually decreased.
However, people whose pelvic floor muscle can’t contract due to the problem of the nerve need to consult a specialist for whether or not a surgery is necessary.
The causes to loosen the pelvic floor muscle:
Constipation, Pollen allergy/Asthma, Childbirth, Obesity (raise the abdominal pressure)
Experience of prostate surgery (male) (damage of the nerve)
When you strain to pass stools, it is effective to raise your arms above in order to lower the abdominal pressure because raising the arms enlarges the abdominal space (Fig. 6).
When you lift up heavy things, straightening your back lowers the pressure to the pelvic floor muscle.