Free Painless Acupuncture for Kids
Cozy Acupuncture offers Free Pediatric Acupuncture treatment on November 21st, Saturday.
Japanese style Acupuncture for children is very gentle and painless. It does not involve with needles puncturing the skin. It is usually involved with touching and tapping different parts of the body including usually hair, upper back, stomach, forearms and legs with a round-tip needle.
If the parents try not to use a lot of medications for the children, this is an ideal form of treatment and preventive.
- When: November 21st, Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Where: A Sacred Place Wellness Center in Museum Place Mall, Salem
- Age: Up to 10 years old
- Fee: Free
- Duration: About 15 minutes
- Appointment: Call/Text 617-584-8703 or email email@example.com
- Detailed Information about Pediatric Acupuncture: Click HERE.
- [Video] Pediatric Acupuncture: Watch the following video and you see what Pediatric Acupuncture looks like.
| || |
This video was taken when I went back to Japan recently. They are my nephews who are 4 years old. I think you can see that they are not refusing the treatment and they are not feeling any pain from the treatment (ticklish, sometimes Yes).